Delhi, the capital of India is like a mini India where people of all the cultures and places from all over the country live. You can visit the Best 5 Star Restaurants in Delhi to have delicious food.
People come from all small and big cities here and they bring taste and cuisine from all parts of India. Delhi people have varied tastes and liking so if you are touring Delhi, you can feel fortunate to get the famous taste from all parts of India which is offered by the best restaurants in Delhi.
- Whether it is Mughlai, Chinese, Continental, Italian, South Indian, Royal Rajasthani, Bengali, Kashmiri or Gujrati food you name it and you will find a specialized restaurant for each of them in Delhi.
- Buffet deals in 5 star hotels Delhi offers all these dishes under a single roof.
Diverse dices at best fine dining north Indian restaurants in Delhi –
If you are visiting Delhi and you don’t have time to visit all other parts of India then don’t worry, you can get the distinct taste of all the major delicacies here. Chandni Chowk is famous for the traditional spicy, tandoori and sweet dishes of older times.
- The oldest sweets shop called Ghantewala and brands like Haldiram has all evolved from Chandni Chowk.
- Best restaurants in Delhi can be found in Karol Bagh and Pahar Ganj that are not too costly and offer hygienic Indian food.
- Pahar Ganj is famous for its stuffed bread called “Naan” which are stuffed with potatoes, onion, vegetables, etc. Since these places are very near to the Railway Station you can easily visit them in no time and get the authentic Indian taste.
- Check the buffet deals in 5 star hotels Delhi
Snacks from Delhi are also very famous. Indian snacks like pakoras, Tikki, also chat (spicy fruit salad with fried potatoes) are favorites at tea time in every house in Delhi. Best restaurants in Delhi offer these snacks. Some names like Bikanerwala, etc have become a very popular range of family restaurants in and outside Delhi.
Best Restaurants in Delhi at different markets and places –
There are many popular markets like Delhi Haat, Sarojini Nagar Market, Connaught Place, etc. where you will find all these and many more snack bars like Keventor where you can bite these snacks with flavored milkshakes in various colors of mango, strawberry, chocolate, coffee, butterscotch, etc. choose right multicuisine restaurants in Delhi.